1) Budweiser beer conditions the hair
2) Pam cooking spray will dry finger nail polish
3) Cool whip will condition your hair in 15 min
4) Mayonnaise will kill Lice , it will also condition your hair
5) Spike your hair (with Close-up tooth paste, it will also give it a tint)
6) Elmers Glue-paint on your face, allow it to dry, peel off and see the dead skin and blackheads if any
7) Shiny Hair-use brewed Lipton Tea
8) Sunburn -empty a large jar of Nestea into your bath water
9) minor burn-Colgate or Crest toothpaste
10) burn your tongue? put sugar on it!
11) Arthritis! ? WD-40 Spray and rub in, kill insect stings too. It was demonstrated, guess its no worse than some of the chemicals we are exposed to.
12) bee stings - meat tenderizer (I think that one is well known)
13) chigger bite - preparation H
14) puffy eyes - preparation H
15) paper cut - crazy glue or chap stick. glue is used instead of sutures at most hospitals lately
16) sore nipples - (Nursing Mothers) chap stick-or a wet Lipton tea bag
17) Stinky feet -- Jell-O!! A woman volunteered, said she actually had stinky feet, her feet were put in a pan of Jell-O!
18) athlete feet - cornstarch
19) fungus on toenails or fingernails vapor rub
20) kool aid to clean dishwasher pipes. Just put in the detergent section and run a cycle, it will also clean a toilet. Goodness, ! I've drank a lot of kool aid!
21) Kool Aid can be used as a dye in paint also
22) Kool aid in Dannon plain yogurt as a finger paint, your kids will love it and it won't hurt them if they eat it!"
23) peanut butter - will get scratches out of CD's! wipe off with a coffee filter paper
24) sticking bicycle chain - pam no-stick cooking spray
25) Pam will also remove paint, and grease from your hands! Keep a can in your garage for your hubby
26) peanut butter will remove ink from the face of dolls
27) when the doll clothes are hard to put on, sprinkle with corn starch and watch them slide on
28) heavy dandruff -- pour on the vinegar!
29) body paint - Crisco mixed with foodcoloring. Heat the Crisco in the microwave, pour into an empty film container and mix with the food color of your choice!
30) Tie Dye T-Sh! irt - mix a solution of kool aid in a container, tie a rubber band around a section of the t-shirt and soak
31) stress buster - preferably for a work group. take a roll of scotch tape and a packet of straws and build a tower without talking to each other!
32) preserving a newspaper clipping - large bottle of club soda and 1/2 cup of milk of magnesia, soak for 20 min and let dry, will last for many years!
33) a Slinky will hold toast and CD's!
34) To keep goggles and glasses from fogging, coat with colgate toothpaste
35) Stay-Free Maxi Pads- clean window, floors, just stick to the palm of your hands and work! Can also be used as knee pad.
36) Pampers as an absorbent! Remove stains from the carpet with club soda, and a pamper to absorb. Wine stains, pour on the Morton salt and watch it absorb into ! the salt.
37) To remove wax - Take a paper towel and iron it over the wax stain, it will absorb into the towel.
38) remove labels off glassware etc. rub with peanut butter!
39) baked on food -fill container with water, get a bounce from the laundry room and the static from the bounce towel will cause to baked on food to adhere to it.
soak overnight. Also; you can use two Efferdent tablets, soak overnight!
40) crayon on the wall - colgate toothpaste and brush it!
41) dirty grout - Listerine
42) Stains on clothes - Colgate - Lestoil is fabulous
43) Grass stains - Karo Syrup! Wish I knew this thirty years ago!
44) Grease Stains- Coca Cola, it will also remove grease stains from the driveway overnight. We know it will take corrosion from batteries!
45) Sweat Stains - Efferdent, or vinegar
46) Use a Maxi-Pad in! your cap as a sweat band!
47) Fleas in your carpet? 20 Mule Team Borax- sprinkle and let stand for 24 hours.
48) Last but not the least, it is my favorite one! To Keep FRESH FLOWERS longer Add a little clorox, or 2 bayer aspirin, or just use 7-up instead of water!